Look at these awesome shoe laces with blue bandana print.
- Made from fabric featuring the typical blue bandana print.
- Metal-Tipped shoestrings, therefore making laces easier.
- Available in 4 lengths.
- For High Tops and Low Tops.
- Made in California.
Ready to swap out your plain shoe laces for bandana shoestrings? Bored of plain laces in your shoes, therefore looking to add personality to your shoes? YES and YES . . . then you are in the right place!
What length to buy?
- Firstly, measure the shoe laces in your shoes.
- Secondly, check out the recommendations below.
Finally, check out our blog on shoelace length suggestions. Shoelaces Length Tips
For suggestions. check out our length recommendation chart.
- 27" - Little Kids Low Tops (approx age 4-6 years) 3-4 eyelets
- 36" - Junior Low Tops (approx age 7-10) 4-5 eyelets
- 45" - Junior High Tops/Adult Low Top (approx age 11+) 5-6 eyelets
- 54" - Adult High Top or low top for large feet 6-7 eyelets
Shoelaces? Shoestrings? (tomato/tomato)!
Shoelaces Length Tips
Ready to twin with your dog in blue bandana? Check out these matching Dog Bandanas
Also available in red bandana
Where did the bandana print originate?
- Originated from the paisley pattern, a traditional design that originated in Persia (now Iran).
- Popularized in the West during the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Featuring a teardrop-shaped motif with a curved upper end and a tail, the paisley pattern , is also surrounded by intricate floral designs.
- In the 20th century, the paisley pattern was adapted and stylized to create the bandana print, which features a repeating pattern of paisley motifs in contrasting colors on a square piece of fabric.
- During the 20th century, the bandana print became popular in the United States and was often associated with cowboys, bikers, and other subcultures.