Look at these awesome camouflage shoe laces (camo) print.
Made from fabric featuring the camouflage (camo) print.
- Metal-tipped shoestrings, therefore making laces easier.
- Available in 4 lengths.
- For high tops and low tops.
- Made in California.
Ready to swap out your plain shoe laces for camouflage shoestrings? Bored of plain laces in your shoes, therefore looking to add personality to your shoes? YES and YES . . . then you are in the right place!
What length to buy?
- Firstly, measure the shoe laces in your shoes.
- Secondly, check out the tips below.
Finally, check out our blog on shoelace length suggestions. Shoelaces Length Tips
For suggestions. check out our length recommendation chart.
- 36" - Junior Low Tops (approx age 7-10) 4-5 eyelets
- 45" - Junior High Tops/Adult Low Top (approx age 11+) 5-6 eyelets
- 54" - Adult High Top or low top for large feet 6-7 eyelets
Shoelaces? Shoestrings? (tomato/tomato)!
Shoelaces Length Tips
When did camouflage become a fashion accessory trend?
- Camouflage as a fashion trend has been popularized in different periods of time throughout history.
- Its popularity has fluctuated over time.
- One of the earliest instances of camouflage being used as a fashion statement was during the 1960s, when the Vietnam War brought military-inspired clothing into popular culture. Camouflage patterns were incorporated into clothing designs as a way to make a statement against the war and show solidarity with anti-war activists.
- During the 1980s and 1990s, camouflage became popular again as a fashion trend, especially in streetwear and hip-hop culture. Clothing brands like BAPE and Stüssy incorporated camouflage patterns into their designs, and celebrities like LL Cool J and Tupac Shakur were frequently seen wearing camo print clothing.
- Since then, camouflage has continued to be a popular fashion trend, with high-end fashion designers like Valentino and Balmain incorporating the pattern into their collections.
- Camouflage has also become a popular print in athleisure wear and outdoor clothing.
- Overall, the popularity of camouflage in fashion has ebbed and flowed over the years, but it has remained a staple in streetwear and outdoor fashion.