Look at these awesome jigsaw puzzle shoelaces!
- Shoelaces made from fabric featuring the a jigsaw puzzle print.
- Autism Acceptance & Awareness Pattern.
- Metal-Tipped shoestrings, therefore making laces easier.
- Available in 4 lengths.
- For high tops and low tops.
- Made in California.
Ready to swap out your plain shoe laces for jigsaw puzzle shoelaces? Bored of plain laces in your shoes, therefore looking to add personality to your shoes? YES and YES . . . then you are in the right place!
What length to buy?
- Firstly, measure the shoe laces in your shoes.
- Secondly, check out the recommendations below.
Finally, check out our blog on shoelace length suggestions. Shoelaces Length Tips
For suggestions. check out our shoelaces length recommendation chart.
- 27" - Little Kids Low Tops (approx age 4-6 years) 3-4 eyelets
- 36" - Junior Low Tops (approx age 7-10) 4-5 eyelets
- 45" - Junior High Tops/Adult Low Top (approx age 11+) 5-6 eyelets
- 54" - Adult High Top or low top for large feet 6-7 eyelets
Shoelaces Length Tips
Why is the jigsaw puzzle a symbol for Autism? Check out this blog