Look at these awesome shoelaces with leopard print / cheetah print.
- Made from fabric featuring tiny leopard cheetah print.
- Metal-tipped shoestrings, therefore making lacing up shoelaces easier.
- Available in 4 lengths.
- For high tops and low tops.
- Made in California.
Ready to swap out your plain shoe laces for leopard print shoestrings? Bored of plain laces in your shoes, therefore looking to add personality to your shoes?
What length to buy?
- Firstly, measure the existing shoe laces in your shoes.
- Secondly, check out the recommendations below.
Finally, check out our blog on shoelace length suggestions. Shoelaces Length Tips
For suggestions. check out our length recommendation chart.
- 27" - Little Kids Low Tops (approx age 4-6 years) 3-4 eyelets
- 36" - Junior Low Tops (approx age 7-10) 4-5 eyelets
- 45" - Junior High Tops/Adult Low Top (approx age 11+) 5-6 eyelets
- 54" - Adult High Top or low top for large feet 6-7 eyelets
Shoelaces? Shoestrings? (tomato/tomato)!
Shoelaces Length Tips
When did leopard print become popular in fashion?
- Leopard print has been a popular fashion trend for several decades, with its popularity ebbing and flowing over time.
- In the 1920s, leopard print began to appear in high fashion, often worn by glamorous movie stars and socialites.
- The trend continued into the 1940s and 1950s, where it was popularized by pin-up girls and burlesque performers.
- In the 1960s, leopard print experienced a resurgence in popularity as part of the mod fashion movement. The print was often used in mini dresses and accessories, giving the look a bold and daring edge.
- Throughout the 1970s and 1980s, leopard print continued to be a popular fashion statement, particularly in the punk and new wave subcultures.
- In addition, In the 1990s, leopard print was embraced by the mainstream fashion industry, appearing on everything from dresses and jackets to shoes and handbags.
- The trend has continued into the 21st century, with designers and fashion brands regularly incorporating leopard print into their collections.